Terms and Conditions
(Please Read the following as your Acknowledgement of the Terms and Conditions of this pageant)
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that:
I have read, met and I agree to be bound by the eligibility requirements for “FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP) 2022 COMPETITION” as set out in this document.
If any of the information I gave in my registration form is at any point found to be false, I understand and agree that this will be sufficient grounds for my disqualification from the competition screening/selection process and/or from the competition and campaign itself, even if I had previously been selected.
All decisions by the Producers and organizers regarding the screening/selection of the contestants are final and not subject to appeal or challenge.
I agree that my voice, actions, and likeness may be recorded as a part of the registration and participant screening/selection process and I understand that the Producers and organizers of FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP) may decide, to use such materials during the competition and on FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP) social media platforms and website.
The Producers and organizers are not obligated to return any materials submitted by me as part of the participant screening/selection process, whether or not I am actually selected to be a contestant. The Producers may, but are in no way obligated to use any such materials in, and in connection with, the programme.
If I am short-listed by the Producers through votes by the public and/or screening process; I agree to undergo psychological and medical screening, the full details of which will be explained to me in advance.
I agree to authorize the organizers to conduct background checks to verify any information supplied by me during registration.
If I am short-listed, I hereby assign to ETHEL WOMEN INITIATIVE, the Right to use my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, and other materials for the purpose of the campaign, competition, and/or any related publicity and marketing whether or not I emerge the winner of the competition, whether for the season I applied for, or for the subsequent seasons of the campaign and competition that I am not part of.
- I am not an Exco or member of ETHEL WOMEN INITIATIVE and a related entity.
- I am a bona-fide (legal) Niger Deltan and Nigerian citizen.
- I am between the 18 – 25 years age bracket.
- You must be a bona-fide Nigerian citizen from the Niger Delta Region, namely; Akwa Ibom, Abia, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Imo, Rivers states respectively.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 25 years old.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to travel to any part of the country FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP) and competition camping will be held for a period of 14 days, within the Niger Delta region
- You must be willing and able to cover all your travel expenses to and from the location of “FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP)” where all contestants will be resident throughout the duration of the competition.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of 14 days, based on the dates set by the organizers.
- You must be willing and able to peacefully coexist with the other contestants who will be your competitors in “FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP)” during the duration of the competition.
- You must be a Graduate, an undergraduate or at least a school cert holder of a recognized Higher Institution or secondary school of Learning; and must be willing to show originals of your birth certificate, academic certificates, and professional certificates (if any).
- You must be willing to upload a photograph and/or video of you online, on our website for the public and or the organizers of FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP) to screen and/or vote for you, so as to qualify to make it to the competition.
- You must be willing to assume full responsibility for the consequences of your participation in this show, should you be selected as one of the contestants.
- If selected as a contestant, you may have to fill and/or sign various documents and forms including Application Form, Eligibility Requirement Document, Contract documents, and Voluntary Participation Agreement.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, or anyone resident in your household may be an employee, officer, producer, director, or agent of this organization are allowed to participate in this competition.
- Note: In addition to the above, please note that the Producers reserve the right to judge ineligible any person who the Producers determine, in their sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the FACE OF NIGER DELTA CULTURAL PAGEANT (FONDCUP) competition, such that his or her participation in the show could create the appearance of impropriety.